Take the next steps with your leased Subaru in
Sanford & the Greater Orlando area
Is your lease quickly coming to an end? Do you find yourself wondering what the next steps are? Not to worry. Here at Mastro Subaru of Sanford, we've got your back. Read on to discover your end-of-lease options.
Option 1: Purchase Your Leased Subaru
So, you've fallen in-love with your leased Subaru? We're not surprised. Purchasing your vehicle outright is always an option. Here's a breakdown of what you're going to pay:
- The purchase price
- Any unpaid amounts due -- including late charges, past due payments, personal property taxes and traffic/parking citations
- Sales/use tax, if applicable under state/local law
- A purchase option fee
In addition, there might be title and registration fees. You will need to contact your DMV for this information. The good news? Your capable Subaru is officially yours to keep!
Option 2: Return the Vehicle
If you're ready to return your leased vehicle, the process is simple. Here are a couple of helpful reminders:
- Remove all personal items from your vehicle
- Place the Owner's Manual in the glove compartment
- Provide the vehicle's maintenance records
- Expect your lease-end bill that will include any lease-end charges for excess wear/use and excess mileage
Option 3: Lease or Purchase another New Subaru
Now that your lease is up, you can cash-in on the benefits of leasing a vehicle in the first place! Choose to lease or purchase an all-new Subaru. It's your chance to take advantage of the latest in-vehicle technology, safety features and upgraded amenities. Browse our new inventory and don't hesitate to take a couple of test drives! Our finance team is available to help you understand any new leasing terms and to find the necessary auto-loans.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact our team at (877) 862-2469. We look forward to seeing you soon at our Subaru dealership near Oviedo, Altamonte Springs, and Casselberry!